Holistic Living (Combination of health & financial wellness)
Empowering healthy decisions and improving access to healthy food are key to A Red Circle’s program development. We create community support networks for North County parents through our monthly Parent Cafes. We operate two active growing spaces, including an urban farm in Pine Lawn and a community garden in Riverview. We also offer a subscription program that provides affordable, supplemental food and supplies to North County residents.
- Medicaid Enrollment Assistance
- Rental Assistance Clinics
Returning in 2023:
- Healthy Community Market (Monthly, May through October)
- Good Food Fridays (Weekly, May through October)
- Sowing Seeds of Knowledge (As scheduled.)